Hey, I'm, like, 5 days behind. I'm trying to catch up.
Here we go:
1. I'd like to do a pop punk cover band that plays all Herman's Hermits songs.
The only name I've come up with so far was High Peter Noone.
2. I want to start a band that writes songs about Monty Python stuff. It's called Pythoneque (or Pythonesque Band).
I made a youtube page for it, but haven't put any music on it yet.
3. I want to sing "My Funny Valentine" backed by a handbell choir.
4. I want to sing "Mambo Italiano" backed with a tuba.
5. I want to start a band that would sing songs like the Beatles and the Zombies and other stuff like that.
I even have one song written!
6. I want to write a couple albums of minstrel-style songs as sethifus. The album titles would be "Historically, Chronologically, and Utterly Inaccurate" and "Straight Out Tha Renaissance Fair".
I'd get a guitar that looks like this:
... and wear tights and stuff.
There are probably more music ideas I wanna do, but can't remember at the moment.
Somebody help me finish something...